L00t

Pardon Our Dust

6 posts in this topic

If you are reading this: WELCOME! You have landed on the new Clan DL website. Please pardon our dust as we are in a transitional phase. We will use this thread to provide updates towards our progress. Our goal is to fully complete this transition on July 16, 2017.

You can find us on TeamSpeak at TS.CLANDL.COM

You can find us on Discord HERE

We have commissioned new art and graphics for the website and Clan DL in general. We will use these images as a base for a new web design theme for this website.

In the mean time, I encourage everyone to signup for a new account! Enjoy!

Make DL Great Again

7 minutes ago, BrandonS said:

The view looks good from up here

looks amazing on mobile imho

I always missed the IPB software.

Good work guys!

About those graphics..... I never heard back from BH? Did you guys hire someone else? :ph34r:

7 hours ago, Kaos said:

I always missed the IPB software.

Good work guys!

About those graphics..... I never heard back from BH? Did you guys hire someone else? :ph34r:

!!!!

IPB software is really powerful. Great community, great support, is constantly updated (4.2 coming soon), and there are LOADS of plug-ins and widgets that have really useful applications.

I'll follow up with ya!

Update: our new graphics (logo / character / branding) should be available for the entire community soon. Sorry this has taken a few days and the website has been on such a basic theme - we want to make sure that we relaunch DL properly. More info re: the official relaunch coming soon. Hint: think July 16th