7 posts in this topic

I can't insert a photo from another site. SPECIFICaLLY at the bottom, "INSERT OTHER MEDIA. > INSERT IMAGE FROM URL"  It just doesn't work.

Also, there is a character limit on our signatures/footers which, I feel has a need to be extended. While trying to make an effective post with every resource available to me, I feel I can't get my point across because of forum limitations. 

How long until this can be fixed?

Posted (edited)

Also, You can't DELETE your OWN POSTS!

Edited by Raz Al Ghul
how about delete?

3 hours ago, Raz Al Ghul said:

Also, You can't EDIT or DELETE your OWN POSTS!

yeah this was messed up for two of the member groups - should be fixed now so that anyone registered for the forum has unlimited edit ability of their own posts

10 hours ago, Raz Al Ghul said:

Also, You can't DELETE your OWN POSTS!

DL currently doesn't allow anyone to delete their own posts - probably something we should make more clear in the rules :)

10 hours ago, Raz Al Ghul said:

I can't insert a photo from another site. SPECIFICaLLY at the bottom, "INSERT OTHER MEDIA. > INSERT IMAGE FROM URL"  It just doesn't work.

Also, there is a character limit on our signatures/footers which, I feel has a need to be extended. While trying to make an effective post with every resource available to me, I feel I can't get my point across because of forum limitations. 

How long until this can be fixed?

Hey @Blood any idea whatsup with the first problem here? I did make a minor change on the backend that might fix the issue, but I'm not sure.

the signature stuff should be fixed - let me know if it isn't. I did put some caps on size/length/number of images/things like that, but I can't fathom you're hitting any of those....

This looks more like a permissions issue like the rest of the issues. 

On 7/15/2017 at 1:12 PM, Blood said:

This looks more like a permissions issue like the rest of the issues. 

@Blood Any idea how to fix it?