Clan DL

I can't insert a photo from another site. SPECIFICaLLY at the bottom, "INSERT OTHER MEDIA. > INSERT IMAGE FROM URL"  It just doesn't work.

Also, there is a character limit on our signatures/footers which, I feel has a need to be extended. While trying to make an effective post with every resource available to me, I feel I can't get my point across because of forum limitations. 

How long until this can be fixed?

3 hours ago, Raz Al Ghul said:

Also, You can't EDIT or DELETE your OWN POSTS!

yeah this was messed up for two of the member groups - should be fixed now so that anyone registered for the forum has unlimited edit ability of their own posts

10 hours ago, Raz Al Ghul said:

Also, You can't DELETE your OWN POSTS!

DL currently doesn't allow anyone to delete their own posts - probably something we should make more clear in the rules :)

10 hours ago, Raz Al Ghul said:

I can't insert a photo from another site. SPECIFICaLLY at the bottom, "INSERT OTHER MEDIA. > INSERT IMAGE FROM URL"  It just doesn't work.

Also, there is a character limit on our signatures/footers which, I feel has a need to be extended. While trying to make an effective post with every resource available to me, I feel I can't get my point across because of forum limitations. 

How long until this can be fixed?

Hey @Blood any idea whatsup with the first problem here? I did make a minor change on the backend that might fix the issue, but I'm not sure.

the signature stuff should be fixed - let me know if it isn't. I did put some caps on size/length/number of images/things like that, but I can't fathom you're hitting any of those....